Thursday 23 June 2011

이것만은알고가

BEFORE I GO!

some pictures hehehe

110618/Saturday




110621/Tuesday

met up with the A06 girls (minus meimei, sobs) and i had a great time :) even though it was just a few hours but seeing them totally lifted my foul mood for the day.
I went to Raffles Place to change my sgd for korean won, and then headed to town to look for Umeya and Young Hearts. TO MY HORROR THEY'RE BOTH GONE. Spent a lot of time figuring out what i should do so i ended up taking a bus to City Hall and walked to Bugis Junction. Hell the weather was so freaking hot and i just kept walking and walking. Now i'm nursing a throbbing headache, probably due to the wicked sun. I don't know how i'm gonna survive the sun in Seoul. But anyways, i managed to get what i needed ^_^

Aisyah and I went to The Icing Room at Somerset 313 to get a small 4'' cake for Colleen hehehe, early birthday celebration since i'll be gone by the 26th T__T
she did most of the work lmao my hands were too shaky
  
Birthday Girl!!! 
LOL forever embarrassed by us hahahaha 


i wrote happy birthday in chinese and hangul at the side! at least i did something HAHA

110623: 1 day before my flight!

only managed to finish packing now... aka 2:11am in the morning. leaving for the airport at 6am. Good job me. Wanna know what happened today? Wow, i don't even know where to begin.

I'm the biggest loser ever who has walked on the face of this earth. Maybe i am from another planet. 20 years of age and i can't guard my own belongings. 

Did you get it? Yup, i lost my phone. my iPhone. It's an iPhone 3GS but... my everything is in it. I depend on it so much that the instant i realised it's gone (stolen, the asshole who picked it up turned off the phone) i felt so lost and helpless. Never in my life have i felt this way. I was completely gone in the head and thank god quek was there all the way to help me. I honestly don't know what i'd do without him. 

Wanted to replace it with iPhone4 but turns out i can't recontract as yet. I can only do so in 2 weeks' time. TWO WEEKS. I am so unlucky. and careless. and stupid.

So all in all i don't have my iPhone with me now, using a spare phone kindly lent to me by Caihui ♡

i don't even know if people are gonna read this blog.
i don't even know how life in Korea would be like.
i just want me, my family and my friends to be safe and healthy. their possessions protected and taken care of by God, that is all i ask for.

despite going through all these shit for the past... year? I am determined to believe good things will happen and my life will become incredible.

 
with my blanket, i didn't wash it just so i can inhale 'home' in Korea.

Next post, i should be in korea! Meeting Sara and her friends at the guesthouse. Saturday i don't know what we are doing, maybe Music Core. and Sunday, i am going for b1a4's fansign :) Dearest Gillian managed to help me get in. So grateful for nice and kind people. Can't wait to meet Gillian, Mel, Jumi, Choma, Sara and her friends, Bonnie, Joelle, and CANDICE. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home