Thursday 9 June 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone! my name is siying, you can call me sy ㅎㅅㅎ



i started this blog in order to write and post pictures from each day i spend in South Korea. i will be visiting the beautiful country on the 24th June (arriving Seoul-Incheon at 10pm KST approximately) and staying until 27th July.

This is the first time i am visiting Seoul, which is why i am really excited yet nervous about my trip.

I will be studying korean at Yonsei University (under the NUS Korean Immersion Programme) from 27th June to 22nd July, which is the main purpose of this trip. I have a few days before and after the programme, hopefully i get to meet some friends and also get out of Seoul to explore the rest of the country with however little time i have.

If you want to know more about me (there isn't really anything more lol) you can uhm, drop me questions at my formspring.

I will try my best to keep this blog tidy (i was never the neat girl) and title my entries accordingly so that it is easy for my readers and myself to backtrack.

sooo, exactly 14 days till departure day! I will post again soon, probably about how i am going to pack my luggage.

till then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home